[Bf-docboard] MathXML assistance needed.

David Millet david at tellim.com
Fri May 5 19:30:56 CEST 2006

> I asked Spiderworm so much time ago for that...

:) Well I did try but if you remember it required certain other
libraries to be installed on the server... I was asked not to install
them myself so somebody else (maybe antont?) tried to install them but
as far as I heard he never was successful.

I'll try to get an update, a final word for everybody on whether or not
the math/tex module is installable on the mediawiki server.  When I get
word I'll reply to this thread.

spiderworm