[Bf-docboard] Unicode

Thom Potter, Magus DragonPagan01 at NetZero.com
Tue Mar 28 17:52:09 CEST 2006

--

/From the Desk of Admirable GrayMuzzle:/

 » *Thom says:* ~ So, I find in the new release of Blender that there is
a Unicode table attached to TEXT objects. Trouble is, some of the groups
do not show up (Rune, Crylic, etc.), even with Unicode specific fonts
(Lucida Sans Unicode). I am wondering if there is something I ought to
tell blender so it will play nice with the rest of the table?

  ~«

    *Wotan* is Watching! Let’s pretend we are doing something
    important./Thomas Potter (Elven Proverb)/
    /Thomas Potter/:

My Personal Profile is at
    =» http://www.geocities.com/TheBronzDragon/profile_0106.html
    B-Log is at Yahoo 360° <http://360.yahoo.com/thebronzdragon>