[Bf-docboard] mediawiki upgrade

David Millet david at tellim.com
Tue Jun 20 17:15:01 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

MySQL was upgraded yesterday and that means we can perform a Mediawiki
upgrade.  I hadn't planned on doing it during the BSoD, as I didn't want
to take the wiki down for any amount of time while these guys are
working.  However, I just woke up to find that people are having trouble
saving pages on the wiki due to a MySQL error.  I talked to the other
webserver admins, and we decided that, hey, if the thing is down
anyways, a Mediawiki upgrade might as well be performed and that should
fix all the MySQL errors we've been getting lately.

So.... you all should just steer clear of the wiki for a while.  I will
send out another email when it's cool to come back.  You BSoD guys... do
your work in a .doc or something for now.

spidey