[Bf-docboard] Fwd: [B@rt's Blender News] Comment: "Blender Quickstart Guide"

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Fri Jan 27 18:07:31 CET 2006

>I don't see anything wrong with the
>Nimbus Sans letterspacing by the way, can you point out some of this
>weirdness? Of course, there are better alternatives (like the MgOpen
>Moderna I mentioned), but you seem to be working up-side-down. I was
>just talking about a font for the quickstart.

I will have to download it (Nimbus) first, only the samples I've found
seemed strange. Sure it's not time to define the typeface we'll use on
blender's stuff, I see it rather more as a testbed for some
possibilities we might have found. The "e" on MgOpenModerna seems too
closed for smallish text. What do you think?

Pierre-Luc