[Bf-docboard] Re: Bf-docboard Digest, Vol 18, Issue 25

David Millet david at tellim.com
Wed Jan 25 22:09:00 CET 2006

> Hello everybody,

Hi Ivan, and welcome!

> I recently became user of Blender. I love it. I'm into computer systems and
> I'm looking forward to contribute with this project. Does anyone know a
> place where I can start so I can get to understand how the documentation
> thing works. I have read the introduction in blender.org, but it isn't
> enough for a little mind like mine, I'd like to read more so I can help.

To get started, the following information may be useful:

syntax and editing instructions: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Editing

good place for you to practice your new skills:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Sandbox

You'll need write access to the wiki.  Come into #blenderwiki on
irc.freenode.net and ask for write permission, after you've created an
account at http://wiki.blender.org .  If nobody responds right away, just say
my nick in there (spiderworm) and I usually come running.

Hope this helps.

David Millet aka spiderworm