[Bf-docboard] Interface Chapter

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Tue Jan 24 14:17:31 CET 2006

Hi Ewout,

Stefano has responded but in a different thread. Basically he agrees
that something needs to be done with the interface section. I agreed
with his suggestion about simplifying the Intro Interface section in the
current volume on "Introduction" and moving the more detailed sections
to the Core Reference section with a bit of restructuring.

The thread is "Question on Manual/PartII Curves".

Ironically as I have been rebuilding the Interface section and I have
been porting things from the old Reference section; restructuring as I go.

Let me know how you want to proceed and we can get started.

-Will (Quartz)