[Bf-docboard] Interface Chapter

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Fri Jan 20 17:55:04 CET 2006

Hello,
Some of you might have noticed the hard work done on the wiki. One of
them, Quartz, has done a GREAT job updating a lot of stuff (some
others too, but I think Quartz has been the most active person
updating by far)

Now he created/updated an interesting part, about the interface. The
interface is, as we all know, something that needs a little more
explanation than your average application. I think what Quartz did
there is very good, and my proposal is to move that part from the
introduction to a chapter on it's own.

This has some complications, the biggest problem being the fact that
some links will become broken. Most of that will be fixed by automatic
redirection, but the main pages won't be (because they are "Part I"
etc and not labelled).
I don't think this will cause mayor issues, and that is why I propose
to move the interface section to a chapter (if you check, you will see
it is already more or less a chapter, just placed inside another one).

Anyone disagree/agree?

Ewout