[Bf-docboard] Gus tutorial : why 'old track' ?

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 14 13:08:57 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefano Selleri" <stefano.selleri at unifi.it>
To: "Blender Documentation Project" <bf-docboard at projects.blender.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-docboard] Gus tutorial : why 'old track' ?

> Because new track was just introduced and was still 'experimental' :)
>
> Stefano

Thank you Stefano. I wasn't very much interested in the documentation in the
days of  the DocBook era so I missed this one.
Please, Stefano, hang around a little more. I am not asking you for all your
time like you graciously gave for the Guide 2.30. We are a few to bear the
grunt of the effort still : but we need your expertise and memories. OTOH,
if there is no more life on this list how can we expect to create interest ?

Regards

Jean