[Bf-docboard] Gus tutorial : why 'old track' ?

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 11 16:37:06 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Beloin" <gbeloin at netrevolution.com>

> IMHO Because it didn't existed when the tutorial was writen.

Then they wouldn't had to specify 'old' track. Anyway, since I am working on
a copy of the tutorial I'll switch to constraint. It is more consistent with
the 'modern' ;) use of Blender I think.

How's your work coming along. Gus' refurbishing is going to take a few more
days since I am working most of the day. After that I can make helping you
my priority if you'd consider my helping you ?

Ciao

Jean