[Bf-docboard] Uploading images

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 5 22:41:19 CET 2006

I'm still tranlating, mostly because I can just as well do that while
reading the doc. Some of the diagrams could use some translation too but
that would mean for me to upload the corrected version and something stange
is happening : when I hit the 'Upload file' link it takes me to a pages
where I'm said that I am not logged in, which I am sinc I am editing at that
very moment.

Anyway, I log in, receive the message that I am now logged in as
IamInnocent, follow the link to the Main page, hit 'Upload file' again and
receive the message that I am not log in.

Clearly I need a solution. :)

Thanks.

Jean