[Bf-docboard] Tables VS Divs

David Millet david at tellim.com
Tue Feb 28 17:01:34 CET 2006

Hey folks,

I made changes to this page:

The Current Projects menu is now laid out in divs instead of tables.
Generally speaking, CSS positioned divs are preferable for layout and

I'm interested in knowing if there are any platform / browser
combinations in which the menu does not present well in it's current
state.  It looks great in all browsers & platforms I've been able to
test it on, so please let me know, send me a screenshot with OS &
browser information, if it doesn't appear correctly for you.

Thanks a bunch!

David Millet aka spiderworm