[Bf-docboard] Considerations for the next print version of the manual

will quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Sat Apr 29 05:50:20 CEST 2006

I try to use relatively small images and I try to minimize use of them
to a certain degree but Blender is inherently a visual type of program. :)

I do agree that some of the images I have run across are quite large and
I always thumbnail them to 700px wide, but I am not sure how this would
translate or assist print.

-Will (Quartz)