[Bf-docboard] Wiki

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Sep 6 23:39:36 CEST 2005

I certainly would love to take part in a wiki-style documentation
project. I attempted to get the documentation from CVS and take part in
working on it but it simply didn't appear feasible given the amount of
time I have to commit to the project.

Whatever shortcomings the wiki approach may have are vastly outweighed
by ease of use in my opinion. Writing documentation is the important
part. If we can't get that done, it doesn't matter what the other
aspects are. And right now, it doesn't seem like its getting done very
fast. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the hard work guys!

Regards,
-Chris