[Bf-docboard] translation to Croatian

Robert K. robertk at globalnet.hr
Tue May 24 02:01:46 CEST 2005

Hello!

I'm somewhat new to Blender and I like it very much. I would like to
translate the Blender Documentation to my native language (Croatian). I
know it's a lot of work but I will start as soon as possible. I'll try
to make a PDF file. I need some information:

1) Do I have to make an XML file?
2) What legal notices I HAVE to have in the text?
3) Can I use my own screenshots of the Blender interface, buttons, etc.?

Please, give me as much information as possible.

                                          Best Regards

                                          Robert