[Bf-docboard] wiki playground

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Tue Jun 7 11:01:15 CEST 2005

So,

what do you think of the wiki playground set up by Bart?

Here

http://www.vrotvrot.com/blenderwiki/index.php/ModelingMaterialsLight

There is a test where info from current doc have been recast (partially!)
into wiki. THey refer to THis Chapter http://download.blender.org/documentation/htmlI/c2108.html

You are kindli invited to play on this, to have wiki match current doc content. THis is an experiment, to see what a chapter would look on wiki to find weakness and strong point. No decision has been made yet.

Please try it, add stuff, images, the like Try to use the style
of the last picture in 'Rendering' article for inserting images.

There are no style guidelines, yet, I'll write them *after* a decision has been made, for the tool we will choose!

Stefano

Ing. Stefano SELLERI - DET - Univ. of Florence - Via Lombroso 6/17
50134 - Firenze. T. +39-055-4796751. F. +39-055-4796767