[Bf-docboard] wiki?

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Thu Jun 2 16:46:11 CEST 2005

DocuWiki looks attractive too.

I've just quickly browsed the compare chart, I find the plain storage
attractive, with respect to MySql, if performances compare!

That docuwiki pages have almost no images, while mediawiki stuff is full of
images... and we *need* images a lot. I wonder how they do compare for image
handling!

Stefano