[Bf-docboard] Where should I post images?

Ivaylo Stoimenov Wivern at pro-lan.net
Mon Jan 31 12:33:15 CET 2005

Just answered Your mail Stefano and tryed to attach an image suggested to
replace one outdated in CVS but It must be approved to by moderators
because it is too big (>40 kb). No problem but Where shoud I post such
images? What if I write a complete chapter whit lots of images? How should
I send Iit to you to review it and commit to CVS eventually?

Sorry for asking this, it might be discussed earlier but...