[Bf-docboard] Re: Blender.org website section email

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Wed Jan 26 21:03:10 CET 2005

Hi Jason,

the Publisher product is no longer relevant; everything is available
for free from our website now. If you download Blender, you will find
the ability to create and write stand alone games inside it. I am now
aware that there are references to it in the manual and on our
websites; we will take care to remove these references.

Cheers,

Bart

Op 24-jan-05 om 4:32 heeft Jason McGinnis het volgende geschreven: