[Bf-docboard] New on the board

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Tue Jan 4 14:23:31 CET 2005

Hi all,
first of all, happy new year!

I'd like to contribute to the Documentation project. I'm a BlenderHead
since v1.68 (or was it v1.68a?) and I still have one of the mythical C-key
somewhere on my hard disk, but i still have to find it again ;)

A few words about me: I started writing tutorials for blender during these
old times, first on blender-cafe (the french website) which is hosted by
the linuxgraphic.org project (same team), and now on feeblemind.org (which
is a parallel project involving only me, for my own personal pleasure)(at
this very moment, unfortunately, feeblemind.org is down; it's home hosted,
so I'll have to return home this evening before it's again available
online).

I saw that the part about Area lamps is missing in the Documentation, and
I'd like to expand my Area lights tutorial (on feeblemind) into a full
blown documentation about this topic. Is someone already working on this
topic, or could I go on it? I don't plan to work on it within a few days
(still some work to do, unrelated to Blender) but I'd like to hear as soon
as possible if this topic is "free" for me to work on it...

I'd be glad to have some feedback about my Area light tutorial before I
start writing the documentation:

http://feeblemind.homeip.net/dotclear/index.php/2005/01/02/9-didacticiel-les-aires-lumineuses---tutorial-area-lights

Unfortunately, I remind you'll have to wait this evening 8:00 PM (GMT
+1:00) before accessing it...

Cheers,
olivS