[Bf-docboard] Some small images {again}

Ivaylo Stoimenov Wivern at pro-lan.net
Tue Feb 1 12:00:31 CET 2005

Uff... sorry for posting this again but forgot to remove attached image
and post not dispatched imediattelly :(

There are some button images that are scaled down to 50% in xml sources
for no reason I think. I converted the docs to Window HTML help and hese
look very small there {I can't recognize the picture on most of them}.
Can't convert to PDF so I don't know how will they look there.

Here is the list of small images:
	PartI/interface/en/section_interface_functions.xml / 99-100
	PartM/objectmode/en/chapter_objectmode.xml / 557
	PartM/objectmode/en/section_objectmode_boolean.xml / 62-63
		Menu is not visible here. Next picture is same size but not scaled and
looks Ok.
	PartM/mesh_modeling_A/en/section_mesh_modeling_objects.xml / 26
	PartM/mesh_modeling_A/en/section_mesh_modeling_edit.xml / 201

Small version mentioning error:
	PartM/mesh_modeling_B/en/section_mesh_modeling_subsurf.xml / 6
	  2.234 --> 2.34 ?