[Bf-docboard] Workplans

Jean Montambeault iaminnocent at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 1 01:36:17 CET 2005

Stefano Selleri wrote:

> Ok, folks, this board is getting lazy again.
>
> I think I'll browse all doc in the next days an pin 'To be written' flags
> around, then volunteers can pick theys favoured flag and write in :)
>
> I had news from Malefico about the Spanish translation on December...
> then silence,
> How's going, Claudio?
>

> Stefano

OK Stefano, I'll get seriously on board : my new job actually leaves me
/some /time for that.
Only I have to start at the very beginning, that is learning how to
install and use both, Docbook XML and a CVS.
I am sure you gave directions to the best way to achieve that fast and
that I missed them : could you point me toward those answers, if it is
not asking too much.
Hey, one never knows : it might be the start of the first doc and
tutorial that I'll make for the Documentation Project ! :-D

Seriously, I'll start searching on my own too, right now ; yet, if you
think that you can help...

Regards,
Jean