[Bf-docboard] Restructuring Proposal

Glen Moyes metsys at icubenetwork.com
Fri Dec 30 21:56:06 CET 2005

We've been discussing a possible restructuring of the documentation, so
I wrote down a possible outline for it, in addition to my previous
proposal on cross linking the different volumes in the documentation
(theory, core, tutorials, reference, etc). You can view it on my User
Talk page on the Wiki.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User_talk:Metsys/Reconstructing_the_Blender_Manual

For those of you who are already familiar with my previous proposal from
last month, just skip down to the "Proposed Outline" section. Otherwise
read it all so you know where I'm going with it. I'd like to get some
feedback on how we can better structure the documentation. I'm all ears,
so just add to that talk page or email suggestions. There is also
already some discussion on this topic here:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta/Restructuring_the_Manual

- Glen