[Bf-docboard] Questions that arose while editing the Blender Guide

Oge nnadioge at grinnell.edu
Thu Dec 29 18:35:06 CET 2005

Here they are:

1. In the page, "Installing the Binaries" under ==Downloading and
installing the binary distribution==, in the 2nd to last paragraph, are
the OpenGL libraries required for installation, or is it just an OpenGL
card? If it is just the library, does the line " Not all 3D card
manufacturers provide such compliancy, especially cheaper cards aimed at
the gaming market."  need to be there?

2. Where can I find icons from the Blender GUI to use in the
documentation? The meta-documentation page says to use the ones provided
by DocBoard, but I don't know where that is.

3. In the page, "Contexts, Panels and Buttons",  under "Menu Buttons",
could someone explain what feature exactly the paragraph
is describing, and maybe give some examples?

4. How do you do an em-dash?

Thanks,

Oge.