[Bf-docboard] Fixing Blender's documentation

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 23:40:11 CET 2005

> I am very new to Blender and so I would like start contributing by fixing typos and grammatical errors in the Blender guide. How do I go about that?

First get an account on wiki.blender.org then you can either email me
- LetterRip At Gmail dot com  - your user name and request edit
permissions, or go on #blenderwiki on irc.freenode.net and request
edit permissions.  Once you have been granted edit permisions you can
then go and edit away :)  (for big changes you should let the docboard
or #blenderwiki channel what you plan to do - but grammatical and
typos, small edits and additions, and updates that add more recent
information can be done without checking).

LetterRip