[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.40 QuickStart Guide (FINAL)

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Thu Dec 22 19:56:54 CET 2005

Pierre-Luc Auclair a écrit :

> "- I really don't like the square/rounded boxes,
> they could be rounded, or square, but both at the same time looks
> strange :S"/
> They all are rounded
> /

Sorry, not on viewers other than acrobat. Read my last mail to see how
it looks on linux.
I think you might understand my comments better after seing how it looks
in the xpdf-viewers.

I'll not comment the rest as i think it this discussion is quite
nonsense and only bad things can come
from it. Better is the ennemy of good, so let's not start a very
interesting debate on our different color
tastes because that's the point where we are. One design is not
significantly better than the other,
we just have different tastes.