[Bf-docboard] Material chapter (on hold?)

olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Mon Dec 19 09:52:44 CET 2005

Hey all,

I promised to restructure/update the Chapter on Materials so that it would
be closer to the actual state of development, and because of this I put a
few weeks ago the tags to inform that work is in progress on this chapter.

Unfortunately, I hadn't time to work on it, and I think I won't have time
until mid-January. But I'm still willing to  do it. What should I do?
Remove the WIP tags, or let them until I find time to work on this?

I heard about possible restructuration of the documentation, but I'm not
sure to have read anything official about it. Is it safe to continue
working on the actual documentation if everything will then be
split/restructured a few days later?

I'm really scarce on my free time, so it would be helpful to be sure what
not to do in vain...

Cheers,

olivS