[Bf-docboard] Spam on wiki

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Mon Dec 12 12:12:22 CET 2005

Hei, there has been a moderate spamming session on our wiki. About 50
pages got affected. I've started cleaning up, rolling back where possible,
but it is still a rather large task. So anyone who has a spare 15 minutes,
please help out. Check the page
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Special:Recentchanges to see what
pages still need to be cleaned. Both spam-accounts have been blocked
(Lizator and Pizdorvan).

If this continues like this I'd like to have a #blenderwiki meeting at
some point, to discuss the account registration policy, and if there is
anything we can do to make it more difficult to spam.

/Nathan