[Bf-docboard] Add to gus

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 12:40:42 CET 2005

greetings

I picked up this awhile ago but just saw now the draft email never when off.

the section after you select gus and sub-devided him. you told to
select al vertices on the left, can't be done in 2.37 so add this
section

 Box Select:
On many occasions you may have vertices hidden behind other vertices,
as is the case here. Our subdivided cube has 26 vertices, yet you can
only see nine because the others are hidden. A normal RMB click
selects only one of these stacked vertices, whereas a box select
selects all. Thus, in this case, even if you see only three vertices
turning yellow you have actually selected nine vertices.

By default we can only select visible vertices, even with block
select. To select vertices that are pinned behinded others click on
the limit selection button (Limit selection button).

hope it right
al