[Bf-docboard] A blender FAQ

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Tue Dec 6 14:38:15 CET 2005

I think that people who are too lazy to read the documentation or use
elysiuns search function (mediawiki will get an integrated google-search
engine in the near future btw) won't find the faq either. They just ask
their question!

I think video tutorials are a much better way to get people quickly into
blender, because that *is* a lazy solution. Project Orange is coming with
some video tutorials, so that's a very good start. I just don't think a huge
list of questions (like I said, 20 common questions is good though! or maybe
5-6 in a few main categories) is gonna be a good help.

Ewout