[Bf-docboard] 2.4

William Reynish william at shadeless.dk
Mon Apr 11 20:42:34 CEST 2005

I'm definitely a volunteer for retaking a load of new screenshots, when
the new buttons layouts come in from Tuhopuu. Being on the buttons team
I can tell you that the edit buttons will be committed very soon, which
only leaves the world and lamp buttons left. Quite some restructuring
is going to have to take place due to buttons that have been moved to
other panels (some even to other button windows).

BTW, while I'm at it, can any kind soul please tell me how to commit
new/changed screenshots to the doc? For text, I suppose I'd just post a
diff or something, but how about images?

-William