[Bf-docboard] Perl script to fix pserver -> ext

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 24 21:21:40 CEST 2004

Hi

A while ago, there were some changes regarding
swiyching to SSH for comit CVS access. I made a
mistake and ran a perl script that was available at
blender.org pages to change from pserver to ext
thinking that I needed to do it too for read access.
Conclusion: not able to download any CVS tree.

When I realized that I didn't need to do that for read
CVS access, I ran it again with some tweaking to reset
my local checkout. Then I could download again.
Everything OK so far.

I did this in my Docboard and BFBlender trees. However
I forgot to do it in the Tuhopuu tree, and now the
script is not where it used to be, and I can't
download Tuhopuu CVS anymore...

Could anybody pass me the before mentioned perl script
so I could catch up with the new Tuhopuu stuff ?

Thanks in advance !

malefico.