[Bf-docboard] NEW: 'section_mesh_modeling_creases.xml'

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Wed Nov 24 09:47:26 CET 2004

Your three sections looks good :)

Your diffs and general packaging were very helpfull, would you mind writing
also an howto for other people contributing? So that everyone operates as
you do and I can merge new items more easily :) ?

I'm not completely happy of the placement of Object Hooks in
Mesh_Modeling_A...
Let's discuss if it fits better in Object Chapter or in Mesh Modelling_B!

If you happen to have more complex examples showing these features, please
add :)

Thanx

Stefano