[Bf-docboard] Blender documentation Wiki

frédéric van der essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Mon Nov 22 00:53:05 CET 2004

Hello,
I tried to find some Wiki documentation for blender, and I didn't found
anything,
So i created a wiki, here is the adress.
http://www.mentalwarp.com/~blenderpedia/wiki

I think it could be a great complement to the blender book ! Everybody
has some cool tips or tutorials but
are too laisy to write an entire article or to subscribe to a mailing
list, or to involve themselve more than they already do. And so they
add their article to their website, and so all the information is spread
around the net and is hard to find.
And i think the wiki is a great solution for this :)

I'v already put some of my tutorials/articles, in french, but since it
was created today it is still vey incomplete.
Do you think that this project have a place in the already really
complete blender documentation ?

-Fred