[Bf-docboard] Video tutorial collection

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 11 15:57:27 CET 2004

A nice collection of videotutorials in VHS/DVD/CDROM
would be a valuable item for the E-Shop...

However, it's not an easy job to make them... I have
made an 8 minutes simple modelling videotutorial (PAL
resolution) using Cinelerra with no audio (was
intended for a "live" presentation). I wouldn't mind
share it with the gang.

Cheers.

malefico.

 --- "Cesarano, Baldassarre"