[Bf-docboard] Optimized images: e-mail question (to Stefano Selleri)

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Wed Nov 10 08:35:32 CET 2004

Oh!

Already compressed?

Well, better to my e-mail, so we don'r spam all other subscribers :)
Possibly as full dir tree, (PartI/interface/gfx/... so that it is easier for
me to put
them back in right places.

Zip is Ok, tar.gz is OK too

Please, if it is more than 8Mb do two (or more) separate archives of 8Mb or
less... I'm not sure my server will get bigger messages

Thanx!

Stefano

P.S. you used the newer images, right? I committed tens of image changes
lately!