[Bf-docboard] blender doc - install on Mac OSX

Rupert Roesler-Schmidt bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 3 May 2004 17:47:48 +0200

Hi!

We'd like to donate the small paragraph about Installation of Blender
on OSX 10.1, 10.2 and the most recent 10.3. We have access to the doc
sources via CVS and speak XML (and LaTeX) fluently; how should we
proceed?

Also, on a larger scale, we'd like to do the German translation of
BlenderManual2.32. We're currently doing so (almost complete) for the
fine ClamAV.org antivirus project. At uplink, there do work some
experienced technical writers / tranlators, we as a company are willing
to donate our time/resources to this task. Presuming there will be a
short "translation by X, Y, Z of uplink coherent solutions" somewhere
in the translated docs ;)

So - what's your point of view here?

best regards,
Mit besten Gruessen,