[Bf-docboard] Pic errors in the English PDF file

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:29:33 +0200

Hi Stefano,

I was wondering if this is something that could be done by a batch
processing tool such as ImageMagick? Let's say we take every pic that
is wider than 800(?) pixels and change the resolution to make it 6
inches wide. Would that work?

Bart

Op 30-jun-04 om 8:23 heeft Stefano Selleri het volgende geschreven: