[Bf-docboard] ToDoList

Stefano Selleri bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:53:12 +0200

Hi!

As kindly requested:

ToDoList:

[1]
    If you download the PDF online you'll notice that most images are toooo
big.

    THis is due to the fact thet DTP people made screenshots at 72dpi or
whatever, since they
    could resize them in their environment. We, on the other hand, need to
have images with the
    correct dpi 100, 150, 200 or more dpi to fit in page. The online doc has
style guide

    Images also lost yellow lines for higlighting features

    pamtango started working on this, but I have no news from him

[2]
    2.32 and 2.33 new features must be described in Vol I somewhere. There
is
    already a scheme from me on the list. Malefico already volunteered for
UV
    mapping, but most other stuff is missing.

I'll dig up that list, prepare nicely and post it on web!

But in the meantime who wants to help can do!

Stefano