[Bf-docboard] Mentioning wiki

Peter Gervai bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:54:58 +0100

Happy new year!

I haven't seen any reply on that below. Anyone does have any possible opinion on
that matter?

Is it possible (legally) to get the actual documentation and insert it on a
wiki by my responsiblity, unrelated to you people? (Naturally referring back
here, to the "hard-to-modify-but-official" documentation?) Actual copyright
seem to reject that possibility, and it's not nice anyway to get it without
the knowledge of the authors.

Any reply would be much appreciated,
Peter