[Bf-docboard] Hello

duane poncy tsalagi at elohigadugi.org
Wed Dec 15 16:58:58 CET 2004

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the documentation list. There has been no activity on this
list since I signed up a few weeks ago. Is this project active?

I've signed up because of the lack of documentation about the game
engine, and I would like to see if I can help with that. Although I
haven't been very active in the blender community, I have been using
Blender for several years now for game development. Is there a group
working on documenting the game engine features? I would like to join,
if so.

Regards,
Duane Poncy ("Tsalagi")

visit elohi gadugi: poetry, software,
Cherokee culture and Native American rights.
http://elohigadugi.org/