[Bf-docboard] WIP: 'section_materials_rampshader.xml'

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Fri Dec 10 08:33:59 CET 2004

Great,

and, yes, you can go deeper in the section you already wrote later on. If
you can think of a really cool tut showing the feature.

If you stumble on a good tut on a web site you can always tell us or ask
directly the author if he would like to donate it for the official doc.

Must be a really *good* tut anyway ;)

Stefano