[Bf-docboard] Editing the Blender Documentation

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Thu Dec 9 08:42:50 CET 2004

Hi!

welcome, at this point you are *already* involved :)

Blender Doc is quite a big project so we have actually three
main activity streams (threads? :) )

1 - Spell/Grammar check
2 - Upgrade existing doc to new blender version
      top of each chapter section there is, in italics, the Blender
      version which was the latest when the chapter/section was written,
      some are 3-4 blender version old and really need update
3 - Documenting new blender features

Point 1 has main person in Eric

For Point 2 and 3 refear to me, Kenneth is doing a lot of work in point 3

For what concerns 'how' if you can set up a working DocBook environment and
a CVS client, so you can be constatntly updated. Your modifications/adds
should be posted here for committers (Eric and me) to handle.

Before starting to work on a section announce your intentions, to avoid
duplicates :)

Stefano