[Bf-docboard] Planning

malefico andauer bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:32:52 -0300 (ART)

Hi Stefano, my 2 cents here:

I think displacement should be in the Texture chapter,
or in a "Advanced Texture" subsection. It could be
attached explaining the difference with bumpmapping.

I have written months ago a tutorial in spanish for UV
mapping characters. Since the latest changes in 2.32
(almost 2.33) in the UV editor, I'm in the process of
updating that tutorial (always in spanish).
I would write an english version which would cover all
bjornmose explains in his UV tutorial plus some
strategies of my own. I'll contact him for technical
support.

If the Docboard is interested I could easily write an
XML version for the Docs.

Cheers.

malefico.

Los mejores usados y las más tentadoras