[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual2.32/PartM/mesh_modeling/en section_mesh_edge_tools.xml

Jasper Mine bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:17:35 -0400

Mr. Oberlander,

Hello, I'm writing some docs for Blender3d.  An article on helping with
the Documentation.  Think you could answer a question or two?

How are you accessing the data which is the manual?
How are you editing it?
How are you submitting the data?

I see you are active in this task and could give me a little insight on
your process and tools. I am familiar how to do this, just wondering
your method.

Thanks,
jsplifer