[Bf-docboard] Simple request: CVS module name for Blender docs?

Mike Wirth bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:44:43 -0700

OK, I got the new printed manual.  Great job!  Thanks to all involved.

One minor glitch: the screen dumps are printed a bit light.  In
particular, a selected menu item, which is "inverse shaded" on the
screen, i.e., white text on a darker background, prints as a light
gray rectangle and the menu item is not legible.  Sigh....  One
workaround is to have an online copy of the manual handy, check the
online version of the figure and pencil in the illegible text. :-)

Which means I'll want to download the current BlenderManual2.32.xml
(or whatever its name is), setup the XML Doc tool, and probably even
try to generate a PDF version of the manual.

I've got CVS setup and have downloaded the code sources from:
	cvs.blender.org:/cvsroot/bf-blender, module blender

But I can't find the CVS module for the docs.  Tried a root of
/cvsroot/docboard (which seems to be OK)and a module name of
BlenderManual2.32, and variations on this, but with no success.
Tried to find the needed info on the website and some of the recent
bf-docboard postings, without success.

What's the right CVS path/root and modulename?  Should this info be
more obvious on the website?

TIA,

Mike Wirth
Palo Alto, CA

Looking forward to making edit suggestions for the manual...