[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual BlenderManual.xml BlenderManual/chapters/character_animation section_charanim_intro.xml chapter_character_animation.xml section_nla_walkcycle_tut.xml BlenderMan

Bart bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:47:35 +0200 (CEST)

Stefano,

I get about 4 'undeliverable' messages for each regular message that gets
posted to this maillist, and I feel very much for removing these accounts
whenever they occur. Do you agree?

Bart