size of postings (was: Re: [Bf-docboard] Special Modelling)

Gregor Mückl bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:52:42 +0200

Hi!

This heavily oversized mailing list post was amlost too much for my ISDN line.

Also note that there might be subscribers who cannot recieve emails with more
than 1MB in size.

So please keep this in mind an set a decent size limit on the postings here
(150k is fine with me). If there is need to distribute bigger files there are
more suitable ways like uploading them to proper severs (that would be
blender.org in this case).

By allowing posts like this you scare subscribers away from this list which is
a bad thing. I am one of those subscribers and I will have to unsubscribe if
this happens again because it's difficult for me to cope with mails of this
size.

Thanks for your understanding

Regards,
Gregor