[Bf-docboard] oldsite.blender3d.org back!

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:16:20 +0200

Hi,

Thanks Bart! :)
We have the old blender.nl site back to be browsed again. However, this
is a temporal situation. Bart will look at writing a script to extract
all articles (since 2.00) and tutorials as regular html files, which
then can be moved to a blender3d.org archives section.

I will (with Matt) check the gallery and movies there, to be moved to
blender3d.org as well.

If anyone thinks there's more interesting content to store, let me or
Bart know, or better: copy it yourself!

My expectation is that within 1 month we'll close it down definitely.
Of course the blender.nl site is still backupped, no actual data will
be lost...

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org