[Bf-docboard] Corrections for Linear 3D>Mesh Modeling>Boolean Operations

Eric Oberlander bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 25 May 2003 18:19:53 +0100

First paragraph...

> The boolean operations will work for all objects but is really intended for
> use with solid closed objects with a well defined interior and exterior
> region. In the case of open objects the interior and is defined in a rather

should either be 'interior and [missing word] are defined' or 'interior is
defined', removing the 'and'.

later on...

> Output polygons can be of generally poor quality, meaning they can be very
> long and thing and sometimes very small, you can try the Mesh Decimator

'thin' not 'thing'.

> Vertices in the resulting mesh falling on the boundary of the 2 oirignal
> objects do not match up

'original' not 'oirignal', and missing full stop at end of sentence.

Cheers.

Eric

PS Apologies if this has been covered before, but is the policy to use
American English spelling, or UK English spelling? For instance, this would
stop me suggesting changing Modeling to Modelling, if it's to be US English.