[Bf-docboard] Corrections offered for Blender Manual

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 22 May 2003 08:53:19 +0200

Hi Eric,

I'm not sure, but I think that this is not a valid patch file? I looked
at the patch file that Karsten sent us earlier and that one contains
some header information that is missing in yours. Here's the output that
I get:

[bart@www documentation_project]$ patch <
appendix_documentation_project.xml.diff
Perhaps you should have used the -p or --strip option?
File to patch: appendix_documentation_project.xml
patching file appendix_documentation_project.xml
Hunk #1 FAILED at 20.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 34.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 44.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 46.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 96.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 99.
Hunk #7 FAILED at 103.
Hunk #8 FAILED at 111.
Hunk #9 FAILED at 117.
Hunk #10 FAILED at 136.
Hunk #11 FAILED at 146.
Hunk #12 FAILED at 285.
Hunk #13 FAILED at 291.
Hunk #14 FAILED at 361.
Hunk #15 FAILED at 364.
Hunk #16 FAILED at 376.
Hunk #17 FAILED at 387.
appendix_documentation_project.xml.rej

Can you please look into that or just send me the complete
appendix_documentation_project.xml file with your changes?

Thanks!

Bart